Managing your Friends Membership
We’ve made it easier to manage your Friends’ membership. You can now access all your details online - and you can arrange to pay your subscription by Direct Debit or card.
To activate your account
The first time you log in you’ll need to follow these steps to create a password:
- Enter your email address (it needs to be the one you’ve given us previously to receive the monthly newsletter etc)
- Click ‘Forgot your password? Reset it here’ (even though you don’t have a password yet!)
- You’ll receive an activation email. In the email, click ‘Reset password’.
- Enter a memorable password and click ‘Update’.
Managing your account
You can now use your email and password on the login page.
In here you can:
- Check and update your personal and contact details
- Update your payment method to Direct Debit or card (in ‘Manage Subscriptions’)
- Tick eligibility for Gift Aid (when you set up a new payment method)
Why not pay your Friends’ subscription by Direct Debit?
When you log in, you may well see a message saying that your payment method needs to be updated.
This is optional and you can ignore the message if you choose. But if you could pay for your FRWA membership by Direct Debit it would be much appreciated! Direct Debit is now our preferred payment method and really helps us to reduce admin, so that more time and money can be given directly to the RWA.
If you wish to pay by Direct Debit (or alternatively by card) just follow the on-screen instructions. You can also tick if you are eligible for Gift Aid when you update your payment method.
Problems logging in? Email firstname.lastname@example.org