Colette is a professional artist based in Somerset, painting the coastlines and city streets of the UK.
Colette has exhibited widely in London, Bristol, Bath and in the Netherlands. Her works have been accepted for judged exhibitions including the Royal West of England Academy, the Royal Society of Marine Artists, The Society of Women Artists, and The Pastel Society.
Gallery Images (from left)
- Awaiting New Beginnings oil on canvas 40x80
- Brompton RD SW3 oil on board 30x30
- Incoming Tide quantox head oil on board 40x40
- Muddy Waters 50x50
- Pool of Light oil on board 40x40
- Rush Hour Brompton Road 40x40
- Sea Fret Watchet Oil on board 60x60
- Wig Wam Bam oil on board 40x80