Family Christmas Workshop - No Sew Fabric Bowls
Easy to make colourful fabric bowls
Download the free workshop instruction sheets HERE
In this workshop by artist Melissa Cooney you will learn how to create no-sew decorative fabric bowls. Using items you have around your house, you can create a colourful Christmas bowl that makes a wonderful addition to the table at christmas.
Materials you will need:
- Fabric, cut into strips (any length and width)
- Larger piece of fabric for the lining (big enough to cover the outside of the bowl)
- PVA glue
- Cling film
- Palette for glue
- A small bowl for the mould
- Disposable gloves (optional, but it gets very messy)
- A tall cup/ glass (optional)
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with RWA news
All you need to make these is newspaper, tape and an old sock!
Download this stunningly illustrated worksheet and start making your own jigsaw puzzles
This downloadable worksheet shows you how to build and tell a Christmas story using a matchbox.