168 Annual Open - Buyer Collection Bookings
13 - 14 May 2021
Please note the above booking system is for buyers to book a collection slot for artworks they have purchased after the exhibition has finished, not a ticket to the exhibition itself.
This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have introduced an hourly booking system for artists collecting their exhibited works and buyers collecting purchased works, to limit the number of people in the building at any one time. If you have had one or more works exhibited in this year's exhibition, you will need to book a delivery slot above.
Collection days are Thursday 13 and Friday 14 May between 10am and 4pm.
Parking is available on the forecourt.
- Due to restricting the number of people in the building at any one time, please be prepared to wait during busy times - this may include waiting outside.
- Face masks must be worn in the RWA building. Please sanitise your hands on entry.
- If you have booked from 1pm, for example, you may arrive anytime within the hour 1-2pm.
- Please collect on your own if possible. If your work is particularly large or heavy, you may bring another member of your household to assist you. RWA technicians will be on hand but will need to maintain social distancing measures.
- There will be space to wrap artworks on our landing, however, if you can, please take works away unwrapped. You will need to bring any packaging materials with you.
- Only one ‘household’ to use the lift at any one time.
- We understand that traffic can be unpredictable and travel times can vary, but please stick as closely as possible to your booked timeslot.
- The café is currently closed.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with RWA news
17 April - 9 May 2021
Bristol's Royal Academy presents its 168th Annual Open Exhibition, showcasing some of the most exciting artists from across the country and beyond
From Free to £7.95
14-16 April 2021
Priority Days for Patrons, Friends, Art Pass holders, Artists and existing ticket holders
14 April - 9 May 2021
An exhibition of works by this year's shortlisted Academician Candidates