Covid-19 Safety Measures for Drawing School Classes
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to in person classes at Hamilton House while the RWA is closed for the Light and Inspiration project.
If you have any suspected symptoms, or are living with anyone with suspected symptoms or are self isolating then please do not come to class.
In accordance with government advice, we support the regular use of free lateral flow tests by all participants and staff involved in Drawing School activities, and would encourage you to take a lateral flow test before your class to protect yourself and others.
The location of your class will be stated on the class page.
- Currently unless you are medically exempt you will need to wear a mask in the building, once you get to your desk or easel you can take your mask off, or not, it's your choice.
- You are allowed to wear your own plastic visor or we have ones for free that you can have.
- On arrival you will report to reception where you can scan the code for track and trace, or we will make sure to take your email address and phone number, in the case of any outbreaks.
- Individual tables (or easels) will be setup before participants arrive to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Pre-prepared materials and supplies will be provided for each individual in a class, unless otherwise stated but you are welcome to bring your own materials for yourself to use if you would prefer.
- Each room has windows available for ventilation.
- Hand sanitiser is at the main entrance on the left.
- There will be a Hand sanitiser station available in any room that your class is taking place in.
Reporting of Covid-19
- If the we are notified that someone on a class or someone in Hamilton House has contracted Covid-19 then the RWA will comply with the appropriate obligations under the NHS Track and Trace scheme where relevant and where consent given.