Join the Friends of the RWA
Enjoy world-class exhibitions in Bristol and help secure the future of the city's oldest art gallery.
Joining the FRWA provides the opportunity to meet people with a shared love of the visual arts and to enjoy all the benefits listed below.
Benefits of Joining the Friends
- Free, unlimited entry to all RWA exhibitions
- Invitations for you and a guest to all exhibition previews
- Invitations to Friends events. The FRWA regularly arrange trips, visits and talks to raise money to support the RWA. Many of these events can be found here.
- Regular mailings of the RWA exhibition guide
- Regular e-newsletter and printed newsletters so that you'll be the first to hear about RWA exhibitions, events and offers
- Updates from The Floating Circle, the online art magazine of the Friends of the RWA
- 5% discount on RWA Drawing School courses
- 10% discount on RWA - branded shop stock and Exhibition Catalogues
- 10% discount on food and drink in the RWA cafe
- Regular updates on Friends lectures and outings
- Discount at Bristol Fine Art
- Exclusive Friends Trips and Visits to galleries and museums all over the country
- Opportunity to attend painting holidays
- Opportunity to submit work to the RWA Friends' Exhibitions
The Perfect Gift
Friends memberships make the perfect gift. If you are purchasing a joint membership, please let us know the name of the other person who will be benefiting from membership. If you are buying membership for someone else, please also let us know their name. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends are an independent charity (1107149) set up to support the RWA
The proceeds raised by membership fees and Friends fundraising activities are a vital source of income for the RWA and directly support exhibitions, educational activities and events.
Single - £35
Joint - £50
Student - £15 (please send a photo of your student ID to email@example.com)
You can also join as a Friend in person at the RWA Welcome Desk or by phone 0117 973 5129. Alternatively, print off a copy of the Friends Leaflet and mail to us.
The Floating Circle: an online art magazine by the Friends of the RWA
The Floating Circle is an online art magazine made by the Friends, for the Friends, for anyone interested in the visual arts in Bristol and beyond. It aims to showcase the art of the RWA and to celebrate all things arty and cultural in Bristol and the South West.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with RWA news
Exclusive exhibition launch invites, discounts in the shop and Drawing School, and much more!
From £15 to £50
The Art Pass allows you to visit any RWA exhibition, as many times as you want, for one whole year