We are now open to the public with social distancing measures in place. Our current exhibition is Wilhelmina Barns-Graham and the Artists Of St Ives.
1. Admittance is only for visitors with pre-booked tickets, or to visitors on the day only if there is capacity.
2. Please bring a face mask to wear for the duration of your visit.
3. Please be aware that the number of people who can enter the RWA at any one time is restricted. Due to this, there may be a queue to enter.
4. Contact details for ticket bookers will be captured.
5. The café is currently closed.
6. Only one ‘household’ (max 6) will be admitted to each of our smaller side galleries at any one time.
7. The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day.
Thursday – Saturday: 11am – 1pm (last entry 12.30pm) and 1pm - 3pm (last entry 2.30pm)
Sunday - Wednesday: Closed
Please book in advance.
For directions please click here to open Google Maps.