Friends of the RWA
Join the Friends of the RWA (FRWA) and enjoy supporting Bristol's own Royal Academy!
Join us for two days in London, with a night at The Ibis Earls Court Hotel. There is much to enjoy.
Included in the price:
• 2 days executive coach hire
• Local pick-up point
• Full cooked breakfast
• Use of Hotel’s facilities
• Entrance to Buckingham Palace
• All mileage and parking
• The services of a professional driver
Pick-up 8.45 All Saints Church, Pembroke Road.
• Arrive at Buckingham Palace at approximately midday with time to enjoy lunch in the surrounding areas.
• 14.15. Meet at the Palace for entry tickets and self guided tour.
• An option to enjoy tea and cakes in the Palace’s Garden Cafe on the West Terrace
• The coach will then take us to the Earls Court Ibis Hotel. The rest of the evening is free for exploring or relaxing.
• Leave hotel at approximately 9.30am
• A visit to the Royal Academy Summer Open Exhibition (optional). This is the last week of the exhibition.
• A private ‘behind the scenes’ tour of the R.A.(optional)
• Leave London at approx. 16.00 to arrive in Bristol at around 19.00.
Please send the booking form, with your cheque,
by 20 July to: Jennifer Scarbro.
‘Rose Tree House’, Crookes Lane. Kewstoke.
Weston-s-Mare. Somerset BS22 9XJ
The cost of this trip is £130 per person • Single supplement £35
Duration: Two Days