By supporting the RWA as a Patron, you are enabling this outstanding historic institution to fulfil its role as a regional centre for excellence in the visual arts, showcasing exceptional talent and bringing the best of British and international art to Bristol.
There are different levels of Patron membership available, so you can choose one to suit your requirements and budget.
- Free admission to the Gallery at all times and invitations to all Previews
- Priority booking for artists’ talks, lectures and events
- Invitation to annual Patrons’ Lunch* – a chance to meet the President, Chair and Director in an informal and convivial environment
- Invitations to occasional exclusive, Patron only events and exhibition talks and tours.
- Advance admission to the Open Exhibition, enabling purchases to be made before public preview
Bronze £300+ single, £450+ joint p.a.
Silver includes benefits for Bronze plus:
- Automatic extension of free admission and preview invitations to include spouse, partner or selected guest
- Invitation to an exclusive viewing of each exhibition in advance
- Acknowledgement (if desired) on a Patrons’ Board in the Gallery
- Out-of-hours and/or behind-the-scenes access by arrangement
- Opportunities for exclusive visits including to Academicians’ studios*
Silver £1,000+ p.a.
Gold includes benefits for Silver plus:
- Personal tour of each major exhibition led by the Director and/or exhibition curator for Patron and up to three guests
- Special booking rates for use of the Galleries for private functions
- Acknowledgement in any accompanying publications (complimentary copy provided)
- Access to expert curatorial advice on preventive conservation measures for artworks you own
Gold £5,000+ p.a.
Benefactor includes benefits for Gold plus:
- Temporary loan of artworks from the collection for display in your home
- Out-of-hours personal tour of each major exhibition led by the Director and/or exhibition curator
- Other benefits by negotiation
Benefactor £10,000+ p.a.
* Additional cost may apply
If you would like a private discussion about becoming a Patron or Benefactor, please contact Alison Bevan, Director, on 0117 906 7603